CHISUM CHALLENGER XLT
THE CHALLENGER XLT FRAME OFFERS:
- Length 20′ 0″ treadways
- 25′ 6’/;’ with loading ramps
- 24′ 2″ with towers positioned front and rear
- Width 7′ 4″ total bed width
- 11′ 6″ with towers on either side
- 26’/,’ treadway width
- 35’/;’ width between treadways
- Working Height 12″ with lift fully lowered
- 411/2″ with lift fully raised
- Machine Height 9′ 1’/;’ with lift fully raised and tower heads fully lowered
- 9′ 11’/2″ with lift fully raised and tower heads fully extended
- Weight (in Ibs.) 8,470 with three towers
- Hydraulic Power 10 tons per tower
- Lift Capacity 10,000 Ibs.
- Tie Downs 230
- Grease Fittings 3 per tower
The Chisum Challenger is the world’s #1 drive-on frame machine with a precision-milled deck. After fabrication, each Challenger mainframe spends 48 hours running through a computer-controlled milling machine. This process eliminates any distortion in the steel and ensures that the entire mainframe is 100% true, both end-toned and side-to-side, including all crossmember.
The Chisum Challenger is guaranteed to be accurate and delivers the flattest surface in the industry from which to measure. Plus, it has a phenomenal finished appearance that captivates all who see it. No need to pinch yourself! Simply adjust this perfect pulling surface to a comfortable working height, and you’re ready to produce more accurate repairs than ever before.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE
STRENGTH LIKE NO OTHER
THE NEW CHISUM CHALLENGER
LEGENDARY LAVELL CHISUM TELESCOPING TOWER HEADS
FAMOUS TEN-TON TOWERS
ADJUSTABLE COLLARS FOR EASY POSITIONING
CONVENIENT STORAGE LOCATION FOR EACH TOWER PIN
TRUE 360 DEGREE PULLING POWER
Finally, consider the Challenger XLT’s convenience. With just the touch of a button you position the vehicle at your preferred working height for each step in the repair process anywhere from 12″ to over 41″ off your shop floor.